- Recycled cardboard diverted from landfill sold locally and sent for recycling.
- Waste-Free has a selection of compaction and baling systems for purchase or lease to assist with cardboard recycling for medium to large industry.
- Recycling collection services avalaible for cardboard pickups.
- Mobile bin collections – 240lt, 660lt, 1000lt.
- Cardboard collection from larger industrial sites.
- Balers & Compactor systems for large industry and hotels.
Recyclable plastic that is separated at the source and then transferred to our Materials Recycling Facility at Seven Hills where it is further sorted manually for recovery and diverted from landfill. Plastics are then baled and prepared for overseas export to be recycled into re usable products closing the loop.
Waste-Free accepts the following plastics for recycling:
- LDPE – Low Density Polyethylene (Garbage bags,plastic used to make plastic containers).
- HDPE – High Density Polyethylene (Milk bottles, juice bottles, cream containers, bottles for shampoo and cleaning agents).
- PET – Polyethylene Terephthalate (Soft drink, juice and water bottles plus some plastic jars).
There are many positive environmental effects of recycling glass:
- Saves natural resources such as sand, soda ash and limestone.
- Saves energy – recycled glass melts at a lower temperature than raw materials.
- Reduces emissions; there are no byproducts, air emissions are reduced and no waste is generated.
What glass can be recycled?
All clear, green and amber glass bottles. All glass jars.
This service is available for on site Commercial Buildings, Industrial sites and Hotels. All glass / commingle waste that is collected from the source is brought back to our Materials Recycling Facility where it is sent for further recycling. This ensures that it is diverted from landfill.
One great reason to recycle paper:
In Australia there are 20 billion fewer trees than when Europeans first settled here in 1788. They have been felled to provide timber and make way for development. Trees are vital, they regulate temperature, and keep our air clean. That is one great reason to recycle paper.
All paper collected is 100 % recycled.
Every tonne of paper recycled saves 2.5 barrels of oil, 4100 kWh of electricity, 4 cubic metres of landfill and 31,780 litres of water. All paper that is collected by Waste-Free is brought to our Materials Recycling Facility where it is baled and sent for further recycling diverting it from landfill.
FLUORESCENT TUBE RECYCLING
Pre-paid boxes for fluorescent tube recycling Waste-Free EWM will provide you with the following prepaid boxes for recycling flourescent tubes. Ideal for large offices or commercial buildings and hotels:
- Recycling is made simple by quoting the code that matches the size of box and the number e.g (G100) and we will send you the box or boxes.
- Place the tubes or lamps in the box.
- When your box is full please call through to our service department to request pickup.
- Pricing includes delivery and pickup.
Waste-Free has several industry options for recycling scrap metal or steel suited to your business needs.
Metal Recycling services available:
- Wheelie bins and hook lift bins avaliable for pickup.
- Ideal for Office cleanouts or excess metal waste.
- All metals that are recyclable are collected and sent for further recycling reducing the impact of waste sent to landfill.
- Aluminum Recycling
Let us simplify your waste management by working in partnership with you to help your business achieve and exceed your recycling and waste management goals.
Waste-Free will provide you with:
- The right advice for your waste management
- Great education programs for your staff
- Flexible and easy to use service
- Recycling equipment that is user friendly
- Transport and service schedules that work for you
- A great team to support your waste management
Can you Recycle it? If you are not sure ask us?